Choosing the best place to study
There are so many choices to make: every course is different and every institute is different. To top it off, each student wants different things!
To address this, we’ve created this easy-to-read guidebook to help you decide what’s best for you. Finding a perfect institutional match can be a challenge despite the wide range of courses and diverse schools available.
- Is it important for you to be close to your family?
- Do you want to visit your boyfriend or girlfriend every weekend (or, perhaps, want an excuse not to)?
- How much does program cost matter to you?
- What do you want your off campus and on campus experience to be like?
- Are small class sizes, hands-on learning opportunities and field schools important to you, or do you prefer in classroom learning.
Please download this guidebook. It’s not study propaganda for the North. It’s guide to help you decide where is the best place for YOU. Whether that be in Paris, Prince George or Portland.Download 'Choosing the right post secondary Institute for you' Guidebook